BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
Actress Alyssa Milano recently released a “sex tape” online.
But it’s not a sex tape — it is a video promoting a Syria attack.
It was released by FunnyOrDie.com and is arguably little more than propaganda to support Obama and his agenda in Syria.
Although the video claims to try to “inform” people about a potential attack, it only regurgitates Obama’s narrative. The video asserts that Assad is responsible for the chemical attacks in Syria and that a “red line” was violated.
The video lacks depth, and does not discuss some important aspects of the Syria debate. For instance, as InfoWars points out “it makes no mention of the other side of the debate, including the UN’s acknowledgment that the FSA rebels used chemical weapons back in March or last week’s report by Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak which contained interviews with rebels who admitted being responsible for the chemical weapons incident in Ghouta.”
View the video here: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/05e15bba3e/alyssa-milano-sex-tape
Do you think it is appropriate for celebrities to release one-sided videos like this? Of course, the video’s makers are protected by the First Amendment — but it could influence the way many Americans look at the situation.
Latest posts by Kristin Tate (see all)
- BREAKING: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to Resign - Apr 10, 2014
- Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz to Defend Justina Pelletier - Apr 4, 2014
- VIDEO: Cop Breaks High School Student’s Arm - Mar 28, 2014
- State Awarded “Permanent” Custody Of Justina Pelletier - Mar 26, 2014
- Michelle Obama Bans Media Questions During China Trip - Mar 20, 2014
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook