I talk about the outcome of the Virginia race for Governor and whether or not Libertarian candidates are creating “chaos” in the electoral system.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ben Swann is an investigative journalist working tirelessly to dissolve the left/right paradigm prevalent in most mainstream media narratives. As a news reporter and anchor in the earlier days of his career, he has gained a wealth of experience while earning two Emmy Awards and two Edward R. Murrow awards. In addition to heading the Truth In Media Project, Ben is the prime anchor at WGCL-TV in Atlanta, GA. He can be seen anchoring live at 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., and 11 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. A stream is available at cbs46.com.
Latest posts by Ben Swann (see all)
- Reality Check: Why Aren’t Shootings Sparking Debate Over Anti-Depressants? - Aug 27, 2015
- Reality Check: ‘Anchor Babies’ And Trump’s U.S. Citizenship Claims - Aug 26, 2015
- Reality Check: Is Supporting Corporate Welfare A Conservative Position? - Aug 18, 2015
- Reality Check: Can The Republican Party Kick Donald Trump Out Of The Debates? - Aug 14, 2015
- Why The Secret Of The Trump Effect and Sanders’ Rise Isn’t Really A Secret - Aug 7, 2015