The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- New Kalash On Sale in U.S. Markets: “Russian Heritage- American Innovation” - Jul 1, 2015
- Video: Brawl Gets Bloody At The SC Confederate Flag Memorial - Jul 1, 2015
- Exclusive: Dr. Thomas DiLorenzo Discusses Hamilton’s Curse And Hamilton Fan Boys - Jun 29, 2015
- Peacekeeper App Creates New Kind of Emergency Response - Jun 26, 2015
- SC Libertarian Steve French Speaks On Confederate Flag Removal - Jun 26, 2015