The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE: Ted Cruz Explains Why Ron Paul Supporters Are Working On His 2016 Run - Aug 31, 2015
- Beer and Politics: Josh Cook Reviews Three IPAs and the GOP Race - Aug 26, 2015
- Exclusive Video: Ted Cruz Praises Donald Trump - Aug 25, 2015
- COOK: Ron Paul’s Endorsement of Rand Paul: Will Liberty Lovers Follow Suit? - Aug 18, 2015
- Oath Keepers: Americans “Are Being Given A False Choice” In Calming Ferguson Tension - Aug 14, 2015