The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Fact Check: Marco Rubio Lies About Mexico Trade Deficit - Jul 29, 2015
- Twenty22Many Campaign Promotes Cannabis As Treatment For PTSD Veterans In Washington - Jul 22, 2015
- Exclusive: Curtis Ellis Says Trans-Pacific Partnership Is “Not Over!” - Jul 14, 2015
- City Council Passes Gun Ban On S.C. State Capitol Grounds - Jul 10, 2015
- S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley Signs Bill To Remove Confederate Flag From State Capitol - Jul 9, 2015