BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
The Charleston County Republican Party voted to censure Sen. Lindsey Graham by the vote of 39- 32 tonight. This makes the 9th local Republican Party to censured Graham this election season.
The Charleston County Party is located in the “low country” which is considered a Graham stronghold.
The fact that Graham was censured by executive committeemen who represents voters in their precincts shows how weak and vulnerable Graham really is.
You can read the censure resolution here.
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Confirmed Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” in a Proxy War Against Assad - May 25, 2015
- Hillary Caught in an email lie, “youthful” O’Malley to announce presidential run - May 20, 2015
- ‘Graham Crackers': The Growing List Of Threats That Became Jokes - May 19, 2015
- Hawkish Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham to provide ‘very important update’ on 2016 plans Monday - May 17, 2015
- BREAKING: VIDEO of “Jade Helm 15″ Style Military Ops on I-95 in South Carolina - May 15, 2015
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook