As Benswann.com previously reported, NBC executives chose to remove Foreign Correspondent, Ayman Mohyeldin, after he witnessed and provided a firsthand account of the murder of four Palestinian boys via Israeli airstrike on Wednesday.
Today, NBC News announced that they would reverse their decision, and would be sending Ayman Mohyeldin back into Gaza on Sunday.
“Ayman Mohyeldin has done extraordinary reporting throughout the escalation of the conflict in Gaza, filing 25+ reports over the past 17 days, including his invaluable and well-documented contribution to the story on the deaths of the four Palestinian children on Wednesday. As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed. We’ve carefully considered our deployment decisions and we will be sending Ayman back to Gaza over the weekend. We look forward to his contributions in the coming days.“
Just as he had turned to Social Media to give his account regarding the murder of the four Palestinian boys earlier this week, Ayman Mohyeldin did the same when breaking the news of his anticipated return to Gaza.
Latest posts by Rachel Blevins (see all)
- Chris Christie: The U.S. Should Track Immigrants Like FedEx Tracks Packages - Aug 31, 2015
- Virginia Police Accused Of Forcing BBC Reporters To Delete Crash Footage Of Shooting Suspect - Aug 28, 2015
- Will Virginia Shooting Be Classified As a Hate Crime? - Aug 27, 2015
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Has Univision Reporter Removed From Press Conference - Aug 25, 2015
- GOP Candidates Blame China, Obama For Stock Market Plunge - Aug 25, 2015