BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
As Benswann.com previously reported, NBC executives chose to remove Foreign Correspondent, Ayman Mohyeldin, after he witnessed and provided a firsthand account of the murder of four Palestinian boys via Israeli airstrike on Wednesday.
Today, NBC News announced that they would reverse their decision, and would be sending Ayman Mohyeldin back into Gaza on Sunday.
“Ayman Mohyeldin has done extraordinary reporting throughout the escalation of the conflict in Gaza, filing 25+ reports over the past 17 days, including his invaluable and well-documented contribution to the story on the deaths of the four Palestinian children on Wednesday. As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed. We’ve carefully considered our deployment decisions and we will be sending Ayman back to Gaza over the weekend. We look forward to his contributions in the coming days.“
Just as he had turned to Social Media to give his account regarding the murder of the four Palestinian boys earlier this week, Ayman Mohyeldin did the same when breaking the news of his anticipated return to Gaza.
Latest posts by Rachel Blevins (see all)
- Dennis Hastert Pushed For The Patriot Act That Led To His Indictment - May 29, 2015
- White House: Congress Is Playing ‘Russian Roulette’ With The Patriot Act - May 28, 2015
- Texas House Passes Amended Campus Carry Bill - May 27, 2015
- Lawmakers Lobby To Save NSA Surveillance Program During Recess - May 26, 2015
- Led By Rand Paul, Senate Blocks Extension Of The Patriot Act - May 23, 2015
Origin Of ISIS
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook