WASHINGTON, March 12, 2014– Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) claimed Wednesday that the United States Constitution is a 400-year-old document.
“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a Constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” the Yale University and University of Virginia Law School alumna said.
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- LOTFI: Parents, Quit Blaming Millennials For Your Sins - Aug 26, 2015
- VIDEO: Journalists murdered on live TV during interview, suspect identified - Aug 26, 2015
- Obama Gives Biden Blessing For 2016 Presidential Run - Aug 25, 2015
- Latest Poll Shows Trump Beating Clinton In Key Swing State - Aug 19, 2015
- Subway’s Jared pleads guilty: Sex with a minor and child pornography - Aug 19, 2015