BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
A Montana man, Ernie Tertegte appeared in court for fishing without a license and resiting arrests. Tertelgte told the judge “I am a living man protected by natural law and I have the right to forage for food when I am hungry… You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action.”
Tertelgte told the judge, “those men (the arresting officers) were charged by me right back by staging an overthrow of the Constitution of 1789, and the overthrow Bill of Rights, and overthrow of my rights to forage for food as a natural living person who was in hunger. I was searching for something to put in my stomach as I am recognized to be allowed to by universal law… They violated everything.”
Interesting to note that the Judge ordered him to be removed from the court, but the bailiff did not follow her orders.
Tertelge told the bailiff, “if you touch me you will be violating natural law, do not come near me.”
When the judge told him to “shush” Tertelgte yelled, “Do not tell me to shut up! I am the living, natural man, and my voice will be heard!”When the judge left her bench, Tertlgte said, “no way, get back here and finish this!”
See video below:
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Is Huckabee the only presidential candidate who’s anti ObamaTrade? - May 4, 2015
- As Standardized Testing Opt Out Movement Grows in SC, Students Disciplined For Refusing Test - May 4, 2015
- Poll: 72% of Californians Think Parents and Doctors—Not Politicians Should Make Decisions About Vaccinating Children - Apr 29, 2015
- Reactions to Ted Cruz’s Missed Lynch Vote - Apr 28, 2015
- Rand Paul Takes His Message to One of the Largest Christian TV Networks - Apr 26, 2015
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook