BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
In March Benswann.com reported that Reps. Thomas Massie (R-KY), Walter Jones (R-NC), and Stephen F. Lynch (D-MA), , along with families who lost loved ones on Sept. 11, 2001, urged the president to declassify 28 pages from the 9/11 congressional investigation report, providing more information to the general public.
On Friday Rep. Massie commented on his Facebook page:
“Before we involve ourselves in #Iraq, Congressmen and their constituents need to know more about the events leading up to 9/11. Understanding what enabled this tragedy to occur is fundamental to drafting a strategy for the Middle East.
That’s why I joined families of 9/11 victims and Congressman Walter Jones and Congressman Stephen Lynch at a press conference to promote the release of 28 classified pages from an official 9/11 report. Based on my reading of the documents, I am confident that making these 28 pages public would not damage our national security.”
During a press conference in March Rep. Massie said, “As I read it, and we all had our own experience, I had to stop every couple of pages and just sort of try to absorb and try to rearrange my understanding of history. “It challenges you to re-think everything. I think the whole country needs to go through that.”
Watch the video below:
Latest posts by Joshua Cook (see all)
- Exclusive: SC Congressman Mark Sanford Talks “28 Pages”, Rand’s Filibuster, and the Rise of Liberty Caucus - May 28, 2015
- Sen. Lindsey Graham Knows “The Iranians Are Lying” From Working In A Pool Room - May 27, 2015
- Confirmed Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” in a Proxy War Against Assad - May 25, 2015
- Hillary Caught in an email lie, “youthful” O’Malley to announce presidential run - May 20, 2015
- ‘Graham Crackers': The Growing List Of Threats That Became Jokes - May 19, 2015
Origin Of ISIS
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook