A store clerk in Seattle dodged a bullet (perhaps literally) when he told would-be robbers, “I have a bigger gun than you do!”
Two men wearing ski masks entered Morning Star Mini Mart in West Seattle around 10 pm on Saturday. They immediately walked up to the store’s owner, Robert Moore, and pointed a gun at him.
Moore said to the thief, “This is robbery.”
Suspecting the robber’s gun was fake, Moore told him, “I have a bigger gun than you do!” He proved it by pulling out his caliber revolver from under the store counter.
The robbers immediately ran out of the store and drove away in a white SUV.
Customer Rich Morris said, “It’s a good place and Robert’s so great to the locals and stuff like that. It’s just a shame when people get desperate like that.”
These robbers clearly picked the wrong store clerk to mess with.
At this time, Seattle police have made no arrests related to the incident and have no suspects.
Latest posts by Kristin Tate (see all)
- BREAKING: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to Resign - Apr 10, 2014
- Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz to Defend Justina Pelletier - Apr 4, 2014
- VIDEO: Cop Breaks High School Student’s Arm - Mar 28, 2014
- State Awarded “Permanent” Custody Of Justina Pelletier - Mar 26, 2014
- Michelle Obama Bans Media Questions During China Trip - Mar 20, 2014