BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
The Mercatus Center at George Mason University released a comprehensive study, ranking the 50 states in terms of freedom.
The study states, “We score all 50 states on over 200 policies encompassing fiscal policy, regulatory policy, and personal freedom. We weight public policies according to the estimated costs that government restrictions on freedom impose on their victims.” See exactly how they break down and determine the rankings here.
How free is your state?
Latest posts by Kristin Tate (see all)
- BREAKING: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to Resign - Apr 10, 2014
- Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz to Defend Justina Pelletier - Apr 4, 2014
- VIDEO: Cop Breaks High School Student’s Arm - Mar 28, 2014
- State Awarded “Permanent” Custody Of Justina Pelletier - Mar 26, 2014
- Michelle Obama Bans Media Questions During China Trip - Mar 20, 2014
Origin Of ISIS
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook