NASHVILLE, TN– It was an absolute success in Nashville, Tennessee. The Country Music Awards (CMAs) bring fans to Nashvegas (as we locals call it) from all over the world. After all, Nashville is the home of country music.
Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood had a surprise for the fans. Their roast of the plagued Obamacare website is going viral online. Paisley gives a nod to George Strait at the end for the song. The camera pans over to Taylor Swift for a moment, who seems shocked and confused. Nothing new for Swift.
Paisley complains of a backache and says, “Hey I think I need to see a doctor.” Underwood responds, “Hey! Do you have that Obamacare?” The two then walk over to a laptop to “sign up”.
Liberals took their angry rants to social media. One angry Obamacare supporter claims “You never mocked George Bush!” Apparently the supporter forgot about the famous Dixie Chicks incident. The country music trio hit Bush harder than any famous group dared, and paid dearly for it. Notable politicians such as Ted Cruz have even shared the video from the CMAs.
Follow Michael Lotfi on Twitter: @MichaelLotfi
Latest posts by Michael Lotfi (see all)
- Ben Carson Now Tied With Donald Trump For Iowa Top Spot - Aug 31, 2015
- LOTFI: Parents, Quit Blaming Millennials For Your Sins - Aug 26, 2015
- VIDEO: Journalists murdered on live TV during interview, suspect identified - Aug 26, 2015
- Obama Gives Biden Blessing For 2016 Presidential Run - Aug 25, 2015
- Latest Poll Shows Trump Beating Clinton In Key Swing State - Aug 19, 2015