Many people have been asking about this Truth in Media Project Live Event in New Hampshire on July 26th. What is this event all about? This will be a night to remember as we lay out in detail our plans for the Truth in Media project, results of our crowd sourced efforts and what our long-term goals will be.
The event also includes guest speakers who will talk about the importance of truth in media. Over the next few days we will be announcing our lineup. Today, I am so excited to announce the first. Carla Gericke, the President of the Free State Project, will be with us on the 26th to talk about New Hampshire’s push for a state of liberty minded activists.
I have no doubt that many of you have heard of the Free State Project but some may not be fully aware of what the FSP is working to do. Above teaching ideas of individual liberty to friends and coworkers in New Hampshire, the Free State Project is recruiting more than 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to the Granite State. According to its website, participants have pledged to “exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of life, liberty and property.”
I am very excited to have Carla join us on July 26th to share her vision for New Hampshire and the Free State Project. If you can’t make it out to New Hampshire, you can watch a live stream of the event here:
Stay tuned, more speakers will be announced this week.
Latest posts by Ben Swann (see all)
- Reality Check: Petraeus Pushes Lawmakers To Support Al Qaeda Fighters Against ISIS - Sep 3, 2015
- Reality Check: Are Democratic Debates ‘Rigged’ For Hillary Clinton? - Sep 1, 2015
- Reality Check: Why Aren’t Shootings Sparking Debate Over Anti-Depressants? - Aug 27, 2015
- Reality Check: ‘Anchor Babies’ And Trump’s U.S. Citizenship Claims - Aug 26, 2015
- Reality Check: Is Supporting Corporate Welfare A Conservative Position? - Aug 18, 2015