BenSwann.com has become TruthInMedia.com CLICK HERE to learn more.
A federal judge Monday overturned Chicago’s ban on handgun sales and transfers within the city. The ordinance, passed by the city council in 2010, “goes too far in outright banning legal buyers and legal dealers from engaging in lawful acquisitions and lawful sales of firearm,” US District Court Judge Edmond E. Chang wrote. The law outlawed gun shops and prohibited gun owners from taking firearms outside their homes. RT’s Ameera David talks to investigative journalist Ben Swann about what the ruling means for Second Amendment rights going forward.
Latest posts by Ben Swann (see all)
- Fmr CIA Deputy Director: Drones Do Radicalize But “No Other Alternative” - May 20, 2015
- Calling for a Boycott of Israel a Hate Crime? Canada May Be About To Say “Yes” - May 19, 2015
- USA Freedom Act Passes Congress, Rep. Amash says It Will NOT End Bulk Data Collection - May 13, 2015
- Journalist: Media is Protecting Obama Admin and CIA Brass on Bin Laden Death Story - May 13, 2015
- Jeffrey Sterling Gets 3 Years in Prison, David Petraeus No Prison Time For Worse Crime - May 12, 2015
Origin Of ISIS
"Like" Ben Swann on Facebook